Some years ago I developed a special resource list on groups and organizations devoted to research and public education on the health-hazards of low-level EMF (electromagnetic fields) — as from computers, television sets, microwave ovens, power-line fields, cell phones and towers, cordless telephones and other cordless gadgets, and WiFi internet communications systems. It is a growing problem, with progressively increasing exposure levels. The more "hi tech" an environment (hospitals, schools, government and university buildings, etc.) the greater are the exposures. You can review what I’ve already gathered on the subject at this website:
The website is certainly not comprehensive, and if others have a suggestion on groups or organizations to add to the listing, please send them.
This issue obviously is relevant to the subject of orgone accumulators. By my experience, orgone accumulators work best when shielded from these various artificially-produced radiations, as do our own life-energy systems. They will still work and function, but not optimally. Read my book "The Orgone Accumulator Handbook" for a discussion on this issue, which was hardly known or discussed in Reich’s time. To assist people in optimal placement and use of orgone accumulators and blankets, the "Handbook" gives a simple and cheap method of using a portable AM radio to act as a broad-band EM detector. The OBRL bookstore also sells more calibrated EMF meters, for those who want more precise information, here:
Meanwhile, there’s a new organization with a periodic e-mail newsletter which many will want to know about:
EMF Refugee – Yahoo Group
Below I post one of the periodic email summaries sent out by this group, which is a better summary of info on the subjects than I have found elsewhere. Contact Paul Doyan <email@example.com> asking to be placed onto their list.
As always, I cannot endorse everything they send around, and do not personally know any of the people involved. But the information being presented is a summary of news items relevant to the issues.
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:50:35 +0700
Subject: EMR-Updates: June 26th, 2009 (Part One)
From: Paul Doyon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
EMR-Updates: June 26th, 2009 (Part One)
International Coalition for an Electromagnetic-Safe Planet (IC-ESP)
Education! Awareness! Support! Action!
- AJudge Bans a GSM Phome Mast Because of the Health Hazard
- Kamionki: Photos of an Environmental and Health Scandal
- June Issue of EMR and Health Now Available
- FDA Protects Your Pets >From Mercury, But Not You — Until Now
- Cindy Sage on the Australian EMF Standard
- Eileen O’Connor’s Response to John Lincoln on the Draft Australian Standard
- In Japan It’s Raining Tadpoles
- Minister Clement Says Residents Concerns "Not Valid."
- Protection Against Radiation from Cell Phone Masts
- InterPhone DECT Flaws Highlighted by New Swiss Study
- WiMax Turns Metro Atlanta Into Giant Wireless Hotspot