Three Orgonomic Conferences in Summer 2015
Dear OBRL Subscribers,
There are three major seminars or conferences on Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy this Summer, offered by three different and independent organizations, which everyone on our list should know about, and help to promote. Here they are, in brief listing. Please re-send these out onto your various social networks.
* July 13-16 (Monday through Thursday):
CORRECTING THE FALSE NARRATIVES ABOUT WILHELM REICH:
Factual Narratives & Learning Tools for Newer Audiences
Sponsored by the Wilhelm Reich Museum, Summer Conference at Orgonon.
Held on the grounds of the Museum, which was Reich’s home and laboratory,
Event includes a private tour of the Reich Museum
Orgonon, Rangely, Maine, USA
A pdf Announcement of this conference can be downloaded from here:
* July 30 – August 2nd (Thursday through Sunday):
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ORGONOMY,
Riolo Terme (Ravenna) Italy
Sponsored by the Italian Association for Orgonomy
English/Italian Translations provided.
Details at this webpage, in Italian and English:
* August 29-30: Saturday and Sunday (with other Friday and Monday events)
WILHELM REICH’S ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC ORGONOMIC SCIENCE
Emphasizing New Research Supporting Reich.
Sponsored by the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory (OBRL)
Seminar to be held in a comfortable classroom setting in downtown Ashland,
near to hotels, restaurants, theater, with optional side-events at the nearby OBRL facility
– Friday Afternoon (28 Aug.) Social Gathering at OBRL
– Saturday (29 Aug.) Seminar in downtown Ashland:
Wilhelm Reich’s Sex-Economic Findings, Rational Help for a Troubled World
– Sunday (30 Aug.) Seminar in downtown Ashland:
Orgone Biophysics, the Orgone Accumulator, Atmospheric Orgonomy
– Weekend Evening-Night visit to the OBRL facility, observations in Orgone Darkroom
– Optional Monday (31 Aug.) field trip to nearby Crater Lake
Details at this webpage:
Have a Great Summer!