Reminders from James DeMeo: Our Publications, and Summer 2017 Seminar
Dear OBRL subscribers,
Here are a few points to share with you, as a reminder to old hands, and for newcomers to the ideas of Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy.
Since 2013, in addition to an active program of research, 14 new books were published by my Natural Energy publishing house. That is in addition to five older books published in the years before. They were all announced on OBRL-News, with notices posted to the OBRL Blog, as were various research updates and similar things.
All these books can all be accessed and purchased from our website: http://www.naturalenergyworks.net
Or you can purchase them via internet from Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, or other internet bookstores, both in the USA or internationally. The best deal for purchasing outside the USA is from the various international Amazon websites, or from http://www.bookdepository.com which offers free international shipping to most destinations.
Works by James DeMeo
* The Orgone Accumulator Handbook: Wilhelm Reich’s Life-Energy Discoveries and Healing Tools for the 21st Century, with Construction Plans, 3rd Revised and Expanded, Updated Edition.
* Saharasia: The 4000 BCE Origins of Child Abuse, Sex-Repression, Warfare and Social Violence, In the Deserts of the Old World, 2nd Revised Edition, with New Appendix "Update on Saharasia".
* In Defense of Wilhelm Reich: Opposing the 80-Years’ War of Mainstream Defamatory Slander Against One of the 20th Century’s Most Brilliant Physicians and Natural Scientists
* Preliminary Analysis of Changes in Kansas Weather Coincidental to Experimental Operations with a Reich Cloudbuster
* Marx Engels Lenin Trotsky: Genocide Quotes: The Hidden History of Communism’s Founding Tyrants, in their Own Words
* Das Orgonakkumulator Handbuch: Wilhelm Reichs Entdeckung der Lebensenergie. Rüstzeug für das 21. Jahrhundert zur Selbstheilung und allgemeinen Verbesserung der Lebensqualität. Mit vielen Bauanleitungen.
* Il Manuale Dell’accumulatore Orgonico: Le Scoperte E Gli Strumenti Terapeutici Di Wilhelm Reich Per Il XXI Secolo Basati Sull’energia Vitale, Con Gli Schemi di Costruzione
* Manual del Acumulador de Orgon: La Energia Vital de Wilhelm Reich, Descubrimientos y Herramientas de Curacion Para El Siglo XXI Con Planos Para Su Construccion
* Orgone Accumulator Handbook (in Greek), 3rd Revised Edition
* Orgone Accumulator Handbook (in Japanese), Abridged Edition
Works Edited by James DeMeo (compendiums with articles by many authors):
* Heretic’s Notebook: Emotions, Protocells, Ether-Drift and Cosmic Life-Energy, with New Research Supporting Wilhelm Reich (Pulse of the Planet No.5)
* On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy: Reich in Denmark, Atomic Accidents, Bomb Tests & Weather, Cloudbusting in Israel & Namibia, Summerhill School Slandered, & Eyewitness Report on FDA Burning of Reich’s Books (Pulse of the Planet No.4)
* Pulse of the Planet No.3 (reprint): On Peaceful Versus Violent Societies, Nuclear Accidents, and Wilhelm Reich’s Orgone Energy for Healing Land and Life
* Pulse of the Planet No.2 (reprint): On Cosmic Energy, Acupuncture Energy, A-Bombs & Earthquakes, and Wilhelm Reich’s Orgone Accumulator
* Pulse of the Planet No.1 (reprint): On A-Bombs, Polar Motion, Cloudbusting, Droughts, and FDA/"Skeptic Club" Slanders of Wilhelm Reich
Works by Other Authors
* Natural Love, and the Unnatural Attacks Against It, by Emanuel diPasquale
* Wilhelm Reich and the Cold War: The True Story of How a Communist Spy Team, Government Hoodlums and Sick Psychiatrists Destroyed Sexual Science and Cosmic Life Energy Research, by James Edward Martin
* Wilhelm Reich and the Healing of Atmospheres: Modern Techniques for the Abatement of Desertification, by Roberto Maglione
* History of Modern Morals: By a Central Participant in the European Weimar-Era Sexual Reform Movement, by Max Hodann
All our book publications are high-quality perfectbound paperbacks, with color covers, and rich with photos, charts and other illustrations. For book descriptions, review what is already posted to the NaturalEnergyWorks.net, Amazon.com or BookDepository.com websites.
Everyone with a serious interest in Wilhelm Reich’s works and the subject of orgonomy should read all these works, and have copies on the shelves of their personal library. They are among the most solid natural scientific and social-historical confirmations of Reich’s sex-economic and orgone biophysical work, touching both heart and mind. They are also excellent gifts to students or others with interests in the subject. Your purchase also helps fund the various OBRL projects and research, and helps us pay the bills, to continue developing our new titles forthcoming.
We have major works under development for future years, such as an historical view of "Saharasia Since 1900", which helps to understand the exact nature and geography of modern international conflicts – but you’d have know the original Saharasia discovery and findings on the "origins of armoring" and "origins of violence/war" question, for that to be fully understood. Then two new works on weather-related issues are under development. One is an historical review of my various cloudbusting expeditions, in the USA and overseas, with personal notes not found in the original published research reports. A second work in development details atmospheric weather processes from an orgonomic point of view. Also a foundational work will appear reviewing the positive research evidence for a cosmological ether in space, showing with scientific evidence and argument how the oftentimes static and dead "ether" is actually a pulsating cosmic energy, understood most exactly in Reich’s findings on the cosmic orgone energy ocean. This new work will also include discussion on the errors in modern physics theory which developed as a consequence to the premature discarding of the cosmic ether, in the early 20th Century. And finally, a new work will eventually be developed on my new water research, on the properties of orgone-charged water as determined from laboratory experiments, including the blue-glow fluorescence of such water as has been documented in the new studies.
If you have been reading the OBRL-News reports and newsletters (see below), you will already know about some of this. But development of research papers into a full book form takes quite a lot of time and commitment of financial resources. This makes your purchase of our existing books all the more important, keeping our publication machinery well-oiled and functioning – and educating you on the latest new findings in orgone biophysics, the history of orgonomy, problems with the emotional plague, and similar topics.
Also be aware, as part of the non-profit mission of OBRL, our internet website offers various reprints and reports from scientific journals for free download. These include the following:
* OBRL Annual Year-End Newsletters: These contain a lot of information on OBRL activities, experiments, seminars, and much otherwise unpublished material, with additional weblinks for easy access.
* James DeMeo’s published papers: This webpage gives a chronological listing of my various research papers, published books and other materials, with free download links for some of them.
http://www.orgonelab.org/demeopubs.htm It is unfortunately not updated since 2015, but I hope to do so in the near future. A more updated publications list for my works is found at either the Academia.edu or ResearchGate.net websites, but you must register with them to gain access:
* Saharasia Summary Article, with Translations:
My summary article on Saharasia, as published many years ago, is listed at a separate Saharasia webpage. http://www.saharasia.org At this webpage, there are various details and discussions, including weblinks for the English language summary article. Translations into French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Turkish are also available at this same webpage, for free download. We are also seeking a translator to render this important article into Arabic and Persian-Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, and other major world languages – please contact us if you are able to do this.
* Papers on Ether-Drift and Energy in Space: If this subject interests you, then review the many historical research papers gathered here, including an interesting 1679 letter from Isaac Newton to Robert Boyle, admitting to a cosmic ether which in its capacity to charge up matter, is quite similar to Reich’s cosmic orgone energy.
In the 1990s and through the early years of the 2000s, multiple seminars and workshops were offered every summer at the OBRL facility in Ashland, Oregon. After a time, interest lagged for seminars given a worsening economy, and as internet webinars or posted materials became more popular. However, most people today realize the questionable value of internet materials, how computer-skilled individuals with low knowledge can dominate public discussions of a topic, leaving a bad impression of the subject. This is especially true for the subject of Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy, where a full 99% of websites present fraudulent or pathologically wrong information, including especially "Wikipedia".
This may explain why, in more recent years, I have been getting increasing requests for lectures and seminars. Consequently, in summer of 2015, a weekend seminar was organized at a room in nearby Southern Oregon University, with separate events at the OBRL facility, and a field trip to nearby Crater Lake (the bluest water in the world!). Some detail about that event is still posted to our internet "events" page:
We plan to hold another one or two seminars on the subject of Reich and Orgonomy next year, during Summer 2017. Popular themes from years ago were:
1. "The Bioenergetic, Orgonomic Basis of Life and Weather",
2. "The Orgone Accumulator, Scientific Background and Construction", and
3. "New Research Findings in Social and Scientific Orgonomy: Saharasia and Replications of Orgone Accumulator Experiments".
These three themes are the top candidates for 2017, but the exact subjects and dates are not yet selected, sometime in July or August. Contact us (info "at" orgonelab "dot" org) if you are interested, and we will add your name to a special email list for that event.
Donations to keep OBRL Alive and Moving Forward
The Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc. (OBRL) is a 501-c-3 non-profit scientific and educational foundation, founded in 1978 and recognized by the IRS for tax deductible donations. Please consider to make a donation to help keep our research efforts and public offerings available. We have a special donation page where you can use your credit card to make one-time or recurring donations, also with information on making your donation by check. Please also consider to remember OBRL in your will or testament. Your donations and/or purchases of our published books insures our survival and thriving into the coming years. See here:
Thanks for subscribing to OBRL-News.